What you need to know
Our client, a leader of Medical Device Technology and a globally recognized brand, has an exciting opportunity for experienced manufacturing engineers.
As the Manufacturing Engineer, you will plan and implement new manufacturing processes and equipment using your experience in Medical device industry.
Based in Galway this is an initial 12-month contract with potential to lead to permanency if desired. Excellent salary for the right candidate.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Design and develop product lines providing expert insight on layout, equipment, process flow, and optimization.
- Participate in the procurement, validation, and implementation of manufacturing equipment.
- Liaise with cross-functional departmental leads on knowledge transfer of new manufacturing process.
- Develop and execute plans, protocols and produce reports for maintenance and manufacturing procedures.
- Assist with the implementation of compliance and documentation updates within the requirements of the environmental management system.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years’ work experience in the medical device industry.
- Equipment procurement and validation experience.
- Experience on product transfer and manufacturing design.
- Demonstrated experience in people and project management.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights, we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent was not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.