What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Financial Analyst for our client, a global investment bank based in Limerick.
This is a team of six and covers EMEA and are responsible for producing. This job does not require much overtime so has a very good work/life balance.
This role will suit you if you understand the importance of analysis within a business and can spot inconsistencies and trends in information.
This is a 12-month contract role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Complete and produce monthly business financials for our business segments, functions and countries ensuring that all reporting is produced in line with defined standards, in a consistent manner and on a timely basis
- Complete detailed analysis and interrogation of monthly financial data with appropriate analysis of variances to plan, forecast and prior period
- Complete analysis of key financial performance drivers and assess trends
- Complete and produce monthly forecasts for a number of business segments, functions, and countries in line with defined processes
- Ensure all queries from business management, MRP&A business partners and finance partners regionally and globally are responded to and resolved in a timely manner
- Working with the team to implement standard process improvements and report enhancements
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of financial and management reporting systems, ensuring competency and proficiency in the use of all systems and interrogation of data
What are we looking for?
- Newly qualified or part qualified accountant (preferably ACA / ACCA) with at least 2 years’ experience’ in a multi-currency multinational environment (financial services experience preferable)
- Experienced background in the production of management reporting and business information in a large multinational environment
- Advanced level of IT skills notably MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio)
- Hyperion, Cognos, Workspace Advanced and TM1 experience (preferable but not essential)
We Value Your Trust.