What you need to know
Our client is a long-established manufacturing company who are currently seeking a Management Accountant for their South- East facility. You will become part of a finance team that includes a Senior Management Accountant project and a financial accountant, credit controller, accounts payable and payroll.
This is a Permanent Role with an attractive financial package and will suit and accountant coming from a commercial/ manufacturing background.
Your new job:
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of management accounts and Budget/ Forecast.
- Prepare and maintain standard costs, compare year over year and analyse actual costs/ variances.
- Provide detailed margin analysis, liaise with production and sales.
- Determine possible actions required.
- Prepare new product costs.
- Analize actual results in KPIS.
- Assist in the lean process.
- Inventory accuracy to include movement, stock checks and stock provisions.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant, will consider practice experience.
- Strong commercial appreciation.
- Influencer, negotiator, strong interpersonal skills.
- Committed, can do will do attitude.
- Excellent IT Skills.
- High level of motivation, prudence and accuracy.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.