Matrix Recruitment is working with our client group who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant for one of their manufacturing sites based in Co. Monaghan. This is a permanent job.
This company is a leading innovator in their field, growing each year. It’s a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant who is looking to progress their career, and to be part of a great company and finance team. Don’t miss out.
As Management Accountant your purpose is to work closely with the effective delivery of accurate management financial information to enhance decision making and improve profitability of this growing company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including analysis of variances to budget, and forecast
- Detailed analysis of site performance and investigate reasons for variances.
Preparation of annual budget and forecasts for the site.
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions.
- Responsible for the fixed asset and depreciation.
- Record capital expenditure and project budgets.
- Consolidate financials for forecast and actual monthly performance.
- Liaise with and prepare data for external Auditors, internal auditors.
- Identify cost reduction and efficiency initiatives to help current year and projected financial forecast effect.
- Work on specific projects.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Recognised accountancy qualifications (ACA, ACCA, and CIMA)
- A minimum of 3 years PQE in manufacturing.
- Financial and Management Accounting background.
- Experience in analysing financial data.
- Strong commercial background
- Excellent analytical skills and numerical ability
- Superb communication skills with the ability to influence and engage at all levels
- Ability to problem solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly Motivated with high level of proficiency in MS suite and experience with SAP.
- Confident self-starter who is assertive and focused.
Call Breda for more information on this job.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.