What you need to know
You will work as a Management Accountant for our client a highly successful and expanding manufacturing company in Waterford.
You will be responsible for all management accounting activities in the plant. The role is Permanent with an attractive financial package. The company will support your career development and there will be opportunities for advancement in the future. You will report to the Managing Director.
Your new job:
A key part of this role will be to develop best in class business systems and management information tools that will determine the performance of the business in real time.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Analyse all variances, prepare commentary and present to MD and Senior management team.
- Preparation of Forecasts on an ongoing basis for the whole plant.
- Work closely with management team in terms of evaluating what if proposals.
- Manage the Inventory Accounting process.
- Evaluate current process and identify improvements that can link to current ERP systems.
- Develop relevant KPI’s that can improve plant performance.
- Work closely with the commercial team on margin analysis.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years’ experience.
- Strong leadership qualities, capacity to shape the finance systems.
- Hands on, can do, will do, go to person.
- Positive, excellent communicator and listener.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.