What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant for our client in the services industry based in Dublin 24.
This is a part-time, temporary role.
Your new job
- Prepare the monthly Management Accounts, weekly cash-flows and monthly forecast and Budget Variance Analysis Reports.
- Prepare the monthly reports specifically addressing budget variances.
- Manage the deferred income, receivables, control accounts, recharges, IBB and supporting records to ensure all transactions are recorded efficiently and accurately.
- Prepare financial returns for all relevant funding bodies.
- Ensure reconciliations are prepared and all reconciling items are cleared within the auditors’ timescales and to provide any necessary analysis.
- Attendance at monthly Finance Working Group meetings.
- To carry out any other duties consistent with your role as instructed by the SFO.
What are we looking for?
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Project management/coordination skills
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Part qualified Accountant or Accountant Technician with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Experience of Sage 50 essential
- Experience working in community or voluntary services industry
- Full driving license
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust.