What you need to know
You will work as a Management Accountant for our client, a globally successful and established healthcare company in Co. Offaly. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a great company and finance team.
As the Management Accountant you will be responsible for assisting the Finance Manager with month end duties. You will play an important role in the efficient operation of the finance function. This job will ideally suit someone who is newly qualified.
This is a 15-month contract
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Posting of monthly general ledger journals.
• Preparation of VAT returns, Intrastat, VIES returns.
• Preparation of statistics returns.
• Preparation of general ledger account reconciliations.
• Assisting Finance Manager in preparation of monthly sales reports
• Intercompany Account Reconciliations
• Maintaining of cashflow spreadsheets
• Review GRNI reports
• Liaising with internal and external auditors
• Other Ad-hoc duties
What are we looking for?
• Ideally a recently qualified accountant or someone near completing the professional exams
• At least 3 years’ work experience in a finance department within industry or practice.
• Exposure to Sap or Oracle.
• Have the capability to deal with and solve problems and issues in the correct manner.
• Ability to work on own initiative and to required deadlines in a fast-paced working environment.
• Proven ability to see projects through from start to finish.
• Excellent administration and organisational skills
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.