Matrix Recruitment is working with our client based in Co. Westmeath to recruit a Management Accountant for a permanent job. This company is a leading innovator in their field, growing each year. It’s a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant who is looking to progress their career, and to be part of a great finance team. Don’t miss out.
As Management Accountant your purpose is to work closely with the Financial controller to ensure effective delivery of accurate management financial information to enhance decision making and improve profitability of this growing company.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts, including analysis of variances to budget, forecast and prior year
- Product costing within the MRP System and externally in Excel
- Preparation of annual budget and forecasts
- Manage data within the MRP system including chart of accounts, review new inventory items and BOMs setup, Vendors, customers etc.
- Liaise with and prepare data for external Auditors, internal auditors, revenue, CSO etc.
- Provide backup for Staff Salary runs, VAT returns etc.
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting.
- Responsible for review process, budgeting and forecasting.
- Identify cost reduction and efficiency initiatives to help current year and projected financial forecast effect.
- Work closely with management to identify commercial opportunities that might help form business cases / investment proposals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Recognised accountancy qualifications (ACA, ACCA, and CIMA)
- A minimum of 3 years PQE in manufacturing finance.
- Financial and Management Accounting background.
- Experience in analysing financial data.
- Strong commercial background
- Excellent analytical skills and numerical ability
- Superb communication skills with the ability to influence and engage at all levels
- Ability to problem solve and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly Motivated with high level of proficiency in MS suite
- Confident self-starter who is assertive and focused.
Call Breda for more information on this job.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.