What you need to know
You will work as a Management Accountant for our client, a very successful high-volume manufacturing company in Co. Longford.
As the Management Accountant, you will report into the General Manager. You will be part of the management team and responsible for performing cost analysis and preparing budget reports. Our ideal candidate should also be able to create detailed reports that present cost-effective solutions for our company. Ultimately, you should manage cost information to maximise profitability for our company.
This is a permanent job
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
• Ensure the timely preparation and presentation of budgets.
• Design and monitor relevant KPI data with relevant comparisons to the budget and also ensure accurate costings.
• Reporting on analysis in financial and non-financial drivers/kpi’s
• Report on cost reduction and efficiency improvement proposals.
• Develop and maintain efficient processes, providing transparency in operational results of the plant and value streams.
• Review investment proposals in terms of costs, risks and payback.
• Mentor ERP users of inventory transactions
• Create financial reports on the ERP system
• Responsible for inventory management and material cost reductions.
• Provide financial inputs i.e. LEAN/six sigma initiatives.
What are we looking for?
• CIMA /ACCA/ACA/ qualification.
• At least 5+ years’ costing/operational experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Must have a proven track record in efficiency improvements, and cost savings Strong working knowledge of ERP systems.
• Excellent team player with previous cross functional team experience
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Proficient in MS Excel.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 090 6490485.
We Value Your Trust.