Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an INTERIM MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT for a Manufacturing client based in Waterford. 3-6mth rolling contract.
- To contribute to the achievement of the site business plan through providing accurate & timely Management accounting information as required
- To provide accurate and timely product costing data for new and existing products
- The preparation of standard cost measures and their communication to site management
- To provide accurate product costings on a timely basis
- To provide accurate and timely cost centre spend reports to cost centre managers and site leadership team.
- Contribute to & support the Management Accounting Team in delivering a high standard of service to both internal and external customers
- To contribute to the regions low cost manufacturing objectives by providing financial management and analysis with an emphasis on recommending remedial actions required
- Implement and support the corporate performance management systems
- To provide management accounting support to site projects
- Completion of specific aspects of Annual Operating Plan to agreed timelines
- Prepare and complete Monthly Reports, Quarterly reports & Periodic Forecasts
- Provide on-going financial support to site controller and site leadership team
- To help ensure that financial reporting and audit standards and deadlines are achieved & maintained
Qualifications, Experience & skills:
- Qualified or Part- qualified Accountant with experience within a manufacturing company.
Knowledge & Skills :
- High degree of computer literacy, in particular with regard to ERP and Hyperion systems.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- High level of attention to detail and an ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated individual with ability to work on own initiative.
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Suzanne Dunne at email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.