What you need to know
You will work as a Maintenance Technician for our client, a highly successful and ambitious manufacturing company in Kildare.
You will be responsible for preventative and scheduled maintenance reporting to site maintenance manager.
This is a permanent job with a great package and career progression.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Repair and troubleshoot electro/mechanical equipment failures.
- Schedule and perform preventative maintenance procedures.
- Perform equipment installations and moves.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date documentation for duties carried out.
- Report all downtime issues and put forward solutions when appropriate.
- Cooperate with other departments to ensure efficiency.
- Work proactively to ensure performance targets are met.
- Ensure all safety procedures are followed.
What are we looking for?
- Trades qualified – Fitter / Electrician
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment essential, ideally food
- Qualification in instrumentation a distinct advantage.
- Good working knowledge of PLCs, motor drives, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- Must be a team player with a high level of technical ability.
- Willingness to work shift cycle as required.
- Great communicator who is dedicated to process improvement.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne Foley on 014690901
We Value Your Trust.