What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN based in CO. CARLOW with our client, leaders in their industry.
You will be responsible for maintaining warehouse and production equipment while providing technical support to both teams. This is a shift position where you will conduct planned and preventative maintenance.
This is an 12-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for equipment maintenance, installation and modifications
- Troubleshooting and repairs
- Manage shutdown scheduling
- Operate production support equipment using MES/DCS and PLC based systems
- Work on systems such as CIP, Autoclaves, production vessels, HVAC etc.
- Plan and organise repairs, upgrades and installations
- Policy writing
- Vendor management
What are we looking for?
- Leaving Certificate required
- Certificate/Diploma in Engineering or related discipline or Time Services Apprenticeship
- 5+ years working in a manufacturing/pharmaceutical setting (GMP)
- Report, standards, policy writing skills required
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Analytical ability
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.