What you need to know
A leading plastic manufacturing company in Co. Westmeath are looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to working with a leading, reputable company.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical and material handling systems for blow and injection moulding machines.
- Repair of auxiliary equipment such as grinders, conveyors and finishing cells as required
- Carry out preventative maintenance on blow moulding machines and adjustments to blow moulding process to ensure good production
- Log and report downtime/quality issues
- Support product, process and equipment analysis and improvement projects
- Work as member of a team to resolve open issues, drive process improvements in design, layout and operational performance
What are we looking for?
- Be a qualified Maintenance Technician with experience in a similar manufacturing environment
- Be experienced in dealing with both electrical and mechanical process issues as well as familiarity with robotics
- Be able to work on own initiative and priorities work as required
- Have excellent communication skills
- Open to shift work
- Experience maintaining injection moulding machines desirable
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jack Linnane on 090 6490485