What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting a MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN for our client who are leaders in their industry. This role is based in CO. KILDARE.
This is a shift position supporting 24/7 production. You will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for providing high quality maintenance service to production.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting production by executing planned preventative maintenance
- Provide maintenance support and responsible for electrical and mechanical troubleshooting using PLC Programs
- Responsible for electro-mechanical repairs along with pneumatic and hydraulic control systems
- Provide problem solving/technical support to facilities on steam, refrigeration and compressed air
- Work closely with internal (production) and external (suppliers) stakeholders on new installations or modifications
- Complete all relevant paperwork
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and regulations
What are we looking for?
- Trades Qualification
- Strong Mechanical/Electrical background
- Minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience in similar role within regulated manufacturing environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong knowledge of high-speed mechanical, electrical, automation and PLC control systems
- Qualification in instrumentation is an advantage – temperature calibrations
- Previous coaching/training experience is beneficial
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
- Exposure to food manufacturing environment is beneficial
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.