Maintenance Technician opportunity in North Connaught for a multinational with cutting edge manufacturing capabilities.
The position requires strong electrical know-how with knowledge of mechanical and PLC fault finding.
Great career opportunities for the right candidate with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Your new job
- Trouble-shooting/preventative maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Schedule maintenance procedures and coordinate with various departments for repairs.
- Maintain accurate maintenance documentation.
- Ensure regulatory requirements are adhered to and GMP practices are followed.
- Contribute to the improvement of compliance initiatives for areas.
- Ensure performance targets are met.
- Document detailed reports into failed equipment and follow the management process.
- Recommend process and systems improvements.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed along with GMP.
What are we looking for?
- Electrical maintenance qualification or mechanical qualification with in-depth electrical maintenance knowhow.
- 2 years of manufacturing maintenance experience.
- Experience of working with PLCs, pneumatic systems and AC motors and controllers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively and clearly.
- Strong team player who initiates & leads change and thinks critically to makes sound decisions
Apply now or get in touch with Michéal on 09064 90485 for more information.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without a candidate’s knowledge or consent.