What you need to know
You will work as a Maintenance Technician for our client, an established Manufacturing company in the Southeast area.
As the Maintenance Technician, you will support the increased level of automation in the production facilities
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- This role will provide primary support to the operations and the facility equipment, this includes;
Ingredient heaters, mixers, dispensers, convoyer oven, cutting equipment, flow wrapper, case packer, pouch fillers and other assorted production equipment.
- Production equipment safety, regulatory compliance, availability and on-time maintenance are primary responsibilities. Workplace organisation and spares management are also part of the responsibilities.
- This role is expected to contribute to the development of the company’s capability through the development of existing equipment and the identification and acquisition of new equipment as appropriate to the demands of the business.
- This role will provide appropriate reporting to management on the performance of the equipment and will play an active role in the company’s continuous improvement programme.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified to technician level in at least one of; electrical, electronic, mechanical or automation engineering.
- Five years’ experience in an automated production environment, ideally with packaging equipment
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Strong computer literacy with email, word and excel
- Background in pneumatics, PLC programming and basic computer aided design would be an advantage
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.