What you need to know
You will work as a Maintenance Technician for our client, an established Pharmaceutical company in the Southeast area.
As the Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for maintaining equipment to its highest possible standards, predicting and preventing any issues and repairing in a timely manner.
This is a permanent position.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Support the initial set up of a Maintenance Management system and predictive/ preventative maintenance methodologies.
- You will be responsible for developing SOP’s and ensuring compliance.
- Ensure spare parts requirements are available and cost effective for equipment.
- Very good knowledge of how equipment operates (Chiller, steam boilers, HVAC, Compressed air systems, Electrical distribution, back up generation, production manufacturing equipment namely compression and encapsulation).
- Responsible for developing spare parts lists for equipment.
- Effective problem solving, and reactive maintenance as required.
- Management of equipment performance in relation to efficiency, cost, yield, and downtime.
- Build relationships with sellers and develop Maintenance contracts.
- Ensure the preventative maintenance routines are performed on time and in line with GMP.
What are we looking for?
- Senior trades, and/or a relevant third level qualification in Mechanical or Manufacturing discipline.
- Minimum 5 year’s engineering experience within a relevant environment (preferably within a Pharma manufacturing environment)
- Packaging experience would be an advantage
Apply for this job now by sending your CV to John.
We Value Your Trust.