Maintenance Technician with an electrical background required for a permanent role in Galway. This is a day time position Mon-Fri.
Competitive salary working with a well know brand in the food manufacturing industry.
- Conduct preventative and planned maintenance as required.
- Installation of new equipment and machinery.
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure maintenance issues are addressed effectively with minimum downtime.
- Update maintenance management systems driving improvement where appropriate.
- Adhere to site health and safety policies.
- Maintain workshop to a high standard and ensure equipment is maintained and updated appropriately.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant Electrical Trade Qualification Essential
- An electrical/mechanical degree would be an advantage but not essential
- 2-5 years’ maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment ideally in the Food sector.
- Strong knowledge of BRC and HAACP standards
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal on 0906490485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without a candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.