Based in Donegal this role will see you provide maintenance within a high-volume manufacturing facility.
This is a permanent role and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to join a well-established business in an industry that is thriving.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Perform equipment maintenance for hydraulic, mechanical and control systems.
- Ensure processes optimization by monitoring and implementing preventative maintenance measures.
- Reduce downtime planning preventative maintenance and introduce continuous improvement techniques.
- Adhere to lean manufacturing principals to optimize manufacturing processes.
- Identify and report any issues affecting production and take steps to drive change where appropriate working closely with production and maintenance management.
- Train new staff on new processes or systems.
- Report on issues relating to materials and equipment ensuring optimization of maintenance management systems.
What are we looking for?
- Qualified in Mechanical/Electrical based trade or to degree level.
- 3 years or more working as a technician in a manufacturing environment essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work on own initiative, proactive and ambition to continuously improve.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michéal Curley on 090649045