Maintenance Manager required for polymer processing plant based in Co. Monaghan. Excellent opportunity for experienced maintenance professional to take a lead role in a busy manufacturing environment.
Ideally, you will have a strong mechanical background with an insight into PLC systems.
This permanent role offers a competitive salary to the right candidate. If interested contact Michéal on 0906490485 for a confidential discussion.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Lead a maintenance team across a continous production process.
- Champion continuous improvement to increase efficiencies across the maintenance department implementing asset management strategy.
- Ensure budgetary targets are met while maximizing equipment efficiencies and strengthen relationships with vendors and contractors.
- Deliver performance and training reviews for all staff to ensure each team member can reach full potential.
- Plan maintenance activities in accordance with demands of production ensuring minimized downtime while utilizing the full support of the maintenance team.
- Work with Quality, production and operations management to drive the business forward.
Key Skills Required:
- Qualified to degree level in engineering.
- Min of 5 years of experience in manufacturing maintenance.
- Experience implementing Lean Principals across maintenance department.
- Strong communication and team lead experience.
- Knowledge of PLC systems.
- Polymer Processing and extrusion.
To discuss this role phone Michéal on 0906490485 and apply with your CV today.