What you need to know
Our client, a manufacturing company, are currently seeking a MAINTENANCE FITTER for their facility in CARLOW/WEXFORD.
This is a PERMANENT role on a two shift rota.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Routine maintenance and servicing of plant equipment and machinery
- Preventative maintenance
- Diagnosing Breakdowns
- Welding/Fabrication and machining as required
- Demonstrate and lead by example approach to all aspects of Health & Safety, be fully compliant with Company Health & Safety: policies, procedures, systems and rules
- Report all hazards and incidents and ensure that you work safely at all times.
- Work as part of a team and be aware of all associated safety protocols.
- Time Served Trade in a mechanical discipline – MAMF preferable.
- Strong knowledge/experience with hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Solution orientated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Well organised and detail oriented professional with string time management skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Roisin Ahern at email@example.com
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.