What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting a MAINTENANCE FITTER for our client who are leaders in their industry. This role is based in CO. LAOIS.
You will report directly to the Maintenance Manager and will be responsible for providing technical support for the plant and maintenance teams.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for supporting production whilst ensuring all issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Inspect all plant machinery and equipment for conformance with relevant standards
- Support and carry out maintenance strategies to achieve performance goals/targets
- Provide problem solving support for the plant on maintenance and technical issues
- Maintaining machines, process equipment, controls and automation
- Complete all relevant paperwork
- Adhere to all Health and Safety rules and regulations
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years post apprenticeship experience as Mechanical, Automation & Maintenance Fitter (MAMF)
- Experience in electrical and mechanical installations
- Holder of full driving license
- Ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Previous coaching/training experience is beneficial
- Refrigeration experience is an advantage
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Exposure to food manufacturing environment is beneficial
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.