Maintenance Engineering Supervisor required for a medical manufacturing plant based in Co. Galway.
Industry: Medical Health Care
Salary: Very Competitive
Joining this multinational corporation will provide you with career progression, continuous learning and the chance to join an experienced, cohesive and professional team.
If interested contact Michéal on 0906490485 for a confidential discussion and send your CV through the link below.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Oversee the PM function across the site including clean rooms, calibration, and environmental requalification activities.
- Manage the maintenance team to deliver agreed targets and conducting necessary reports.
- Champion continuous improvement to increase efficiencies across the maintenance department implementing asset management strategy.
- Ensure budgetary targets are met while maximizing equipment efficiencies and strengthen relationships with vendors and contractors.
- Deliver performance and training reviews for all staff to ensure each team member can reach full potential.
- Plan maintenance activities in accordance with demands of production ensuring minimized downtime while utilizing the full support of the maintenance team.
- Work with Quality, production and operations management to drive the business forward.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- 4 years of supervision experience in a highly regulated production environment essential.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
- Experience of FDA, HPRA audits an advantage.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in high-pressure environments.
- Proven track record of people management experience.
To discuss this role phone Michéal on 0906490485 and apply with your CV today.