What you need to know
A leading Irish Manufacturing company are looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join their ever growing team on a permanent basis.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the plant and equipment to optimum performance.
- Be familiar with the daily production plan and work as part of the team.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager with the implementation of preventative maintenance programmes for all machines.
- Assist with the continuous monitoring of all machinery and equipment within the plant.
- Ensure real time repair of machines and equipment to get them back up & running within optimum time frame.
- Perform all pre start, hygiene and safety checks as necessary.
- Report all faults, damages or electrical or mechanical defaults to the Line Supervisor, ensuring all machinery is only used when it is safe to use. Record checks as and when directed.
- Keep breakdowns to a minimum and increase machine availability through continuous improvement.
- Document all aspects of maintenance work carried out and keep management informed of potential issues.
- Adhere to company safety policies at all times.
What are we looking for?
- Relevant trade qualification.
- At least 1 years relevant experience.
- Background in industrial/ manufacturing industries.
- Strong attention to detail
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jack Linnane on 090 6490485
We Value Your Trust.