What you need to know
Our client is a leading service provider to the water and waste water industry who is currently recruiting for an an Electrician.
The successful candidate will be joining our highly experienced service team providing calibration and validation services both in-house and field-based.
The client base is extensive and covers every key sector of the water and waste-water industry. This is a permanent role.
Excellent remuneration package on offer including company van, laptop, phone and bonus scheme.
Due to continued and expected growth, there are great career progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, containment and telemetry MCCs
- Read technical diagrams
- Perform general electrical duties
- Inspect MCC’s, circuit breakers and other electrical components
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate testing devices
- Repair and replace equipment, electrical wiring, or fixtures
- Follow ETCI and National code of practice guidelines
- Good knowledge of various test equipment
- Deep electrical repair knowledge
What are we looking for
- Qualified Electrician
- Must have experience working with MCC control circuits
- Understanding of flow meters and general principles of operation
- Experience or knowledge of radio systems and/ data loggers
- Previous experience within the water / waste water industry is a distinct advantage
- Full clean driving licence
- Safe pass
- Confined space training
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving ability
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Joanne on 01 4690901.
We Value Your Trust.