What you need to know:
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Coordinator for our client based in Co. Waterford who are a renowned, successful and well-established company.
Within this role, you will report directly into the maintenance manager and work closely with the maintenance department.
This is a PERMANENT role.
What does the role entail?
- Full involvement and admin support of an expenditure program, involving regular reporting and goal tracking.
- To help to increase the productivity and efficiency of the maintenance department.
- Working to pre-existing health and safety guidelines.
- Involved in the development of the CMMS system.
- Organisation and planning of work orders, working to provide a coherent schedule and ensuring that all necessary instruments and resources are accounted for and provided.
- Assisting management with the weekly scheduling of planned maintenance jobs.
What are we looking for?
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant engineering field OR a minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience with /knowledge of CMMS.
- Qualified maintenance professional.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Jason Roche on 051353825 or on 0874064148.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.