What you need to know
You will work as a Logistics Technician/Forklift Operator for our client, a highly successful and well-established manufacturing company in Co. Offaly
As the Logistics Technician, you will be involved in the efficient running of the warehouse facility. You will be responsible for managing inventories and updating the warehouse management databases. You will also be responsible for operating the forklift.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for vendors orders, handling and shipment of products.
- Verifies and ensures that materials from inventory supplies are accurate and compares to work orders and material transfers.
- Recording of incoming and outgoing products i.e. scanning/dispensing on the warehouse computer management system.
- Knowledge of batch numbers, quantities, delivery recordings.
- Responsible for maintaining the storage and product area while adhering to strict policies and procedures.
- Operate the forklift daily – loading and unloading products incoming and outgoing.
What are we looking for?
- Warehousing experience ideally in the manufacturing sector.
- Experience with WMS is essential
- Forklift licence is essential.
- Manual Handling Certificate is essential.
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.