What you need to know
Would you like to work for an expanding, well-established pharmaceutical company in Co. Westmeath?
Our client is looking to recruit a Logistics/Warehouse Administrator who will support the supply chain function ensuring the smooth operation of the department
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage material and component inventories
- Responsible and accountable for the ordering, receiving, processing, storing, shipment and delivery and reconciliation of supplies.
- Operate in-house computer system (data entry, analysis, maintenance, and processing)
- Performs local purchases activities as per request.
- Responsible for logistics coordination of various product lines.
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience working in Logistics advantageous
- Strong office/administration experience
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical sector desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills operating in a global multi-cultural environment
- Must be flexible and able to deal with changing priorities e.g. cancelled shipments/ late changes
- Experience in ERP Systems and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
Apply for this job now