What you need to know
I am working closely with our client, in the pharmaceutical sector to recruit a Logistics Technician for their facility in Athlone, Co. Westmeath
- Do you have previous logistics experience in the pharma/medical device industry?
- Have you worked in a regulated GMP environment?
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage material and component inventories
- Responsible and accountable for the ordering, receiving, processing, storing, shipment and delivery and reconciliation of supplies.
- Operate in-house computer system (data entry, analysis, maintenance, and processing)
- Performs local purchases activities as per request.
- Responsible for logistics coordination of various product lines.
What are we looking for?
- Previous logistics/warehousing experience within the pharma/medical device industry
- Previous work experience in a regulated GMP environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills operating in a global multi-cultural environment
- Experience in ERP System and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS office tools
- Must be flexible and able to deal with changing priorities e.g. cancelled shipments/ late changes
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Manufacturing, Customer Service & Demand Planning
Apply for this job now!
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.