Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting an experienced LOGISTICS SPECIALIST for a Multinational company based in Co. Tipperary. The role is offered on a rolling contract basis.
The Logistics Specialist is responsible for ensuring that production campaigns are supplied with raw materials and that all inventories are accurately reflected in the plant inventory system. The Logistics Specialist is also responsible for reporting production data for all operating areas to Financial Services on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring material review is conducted when each revision of the production schedule is issued.
- Review of available materials
- Review of materials approaching Re-test/Expiry
- Initiation of resample process by identification of FEFO materials that require retest.
- Responsible for ensuring timely request of materials for manufacturing usage.
- To initiate the of end of campaign floor counts to ensure the inventory management system reflects the physical material.
- To revise the Raw Material Storage Plan on a campaign basis for manufacturing area.
- Ensure that plant Inventory system accurately reflects all inventories and takes actions to correct deficiencies by:
- Adjusting inventory where a process order is closed on instruction from manufacturing
- Identifies material for discard via the IQV process
- Completes inventory adjustment via ZSCM_INTERCOMP at and SU level.
- Is responsible for charging solvents to process orders using the Manager Liquid Solvent Report.
- Ensures that no materials are present in the production area with a Q status.
- Will complete revenue report for solvent usage (receipts and consumption) for Irish Revenue
- Completes inter plant inventory transfers and all’s confirms GRs in ID points for finished goods.
- SAP usage at a high level
- Understand IPT structure and material management interfaces
- Incumbents should be organized and methodical with attention to detail and be rigorous in follow-up and resolution of issues.
- Make Rapid, Disciplined Decisions
- Act with Courage and Candour
- Demonstrate Ethics and Integrity
- Drive Results
- Professional qualification in supply chain.
Apply for this job send your updated CV to Suzanne Dunne for consideration to email@example.com