What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a LOGISTICS MANAGER based in KILDARE with our client, a successful manufacturing company.
You will report directly to the Group Purchasing Manager and will be responsible for managing end to end reverse logistic solutions along with active carrier management programs.
This is a PERMANENT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsibility for maintaining and improving supply chain performance (speed & cost)
- Handle any associated issues with supply chain performance
- Responsible for supply chain operations of numerous products/categories
- Responsible for managing/improving day to day Reverse Logistic operation
- Maintain and develop relationships with all suppliers (locally and globally) and third party logistic partners
- Manage and control invoicing and shipping documentation whilst ensuring they are completed in adherence with regulations
- Document, implement and maintain SOP’s and back order request for 3 branches
- Manage logistic costs and responsible for cost management and reconciliations of rates
- Plan and track shipment orders
- Support daily operations
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role within the Supply Chain Industry
- Experience with Airfreight and Cross Boarder operations
- Strong knowledge of customs processes
- Experience dealing with invoicing, import & export documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated candidate with excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in supply chain solution design
- Exposure to KPI’s, reporting and improvement plans
- Experience in a fast pace freight business
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at email@example.com or call 087 4056704.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given. We Value Your Trust.