Our client, a leading meat processing plant is looking for an experienced Logistics Co-Ordinator person to join their team. This job is based in North Offaly.
As the Logistics Co-Ordinator, you will be responsible for liaising with hauliers and suppliers This is a super opportunity to join a leading and growing company.
This is a Permanent Job
- Day-to-day operations in a busy office environment to include dealing with and assisting scheduling delivery’s other administration duties.
- Delivery and collection scheduling and dealing with carriers / subcontractors and third parties.
- Deal with hauliers on a daily basis.
- Ensuring timely and effective communication of changes.
- Update all stock systems as required and ensure they are updated on time.
- Preparing any transport jobs and paperwork as and when required.
- Checking of discrepancies and manifest updating.
- General assistance where necessary in different departments.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.
- 3rd level qualification is ideal.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in Transport Planning /Administration experience essential.
- Positive, ‘can do’ attitude, interpersonally effective with the ability to influence people positively.
- Good IT skills Microsoft office experience to include excel spreadsheets etc.
- Ability to work efficiently under a fast-paced environment.
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills is essential.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0874057840.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.