What you need to know
You will work as a Logistics Co-Ordinator for our client in the Pharma Sector in Co. Westmeath.
As the Logistics Co-Ordinator, you will be in all areas of Logistics that support the Supply Chain function ensuring the smooth operation of the department.
This is a Full-Time Contract role
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage material and component inventories
- Responsible and accountable for the ordering, receiving, processing, storing, shipment and delivery and reconciliation of supplies.
- Operate in-house computer system (data entry, analysis, maintenance, and processing)
- Performs local purchases activities as per request.
- Responsible for logistics coordination of various product lines.
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience working in Logistics, pharma experience is desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills operating in a global multi-cultural environment
- Must be flexible and able to deal with changing priorities e.g. canceled shipments/ late changes
- Experience in ERP System and proficient knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other MS office tools
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail is essential for the presentation of documents to Customers/Customs/Banks
- Experience work with Freight Forwarders & other internal departments including QA, Manufacturing, Customer Service & Demand Planning
- Pharma experience including current GDP/GMP regulations beneficial
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niamh at 09064 90485