What you need to know
You will work as a Logistics Administrator (Part-Time) for our client in the Manufacturing Sector in Co. Leitrim.
As the Logistics Administrator, you will be part of the Logistics team that supports the Supply Chain function ensuring the smooth operation of the department.
This is a Part-Time Permanent role
The role will consist of 22.5 hours, ideally working 8.30am – 1 pm, Monday – Friday.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain, build and develop a strong working relationship with both suppliers and customers.
- Manage material and component inventories
- Dealing with customers and suppliers and participating in continued ways to improve efforts
- Assisting in the scheduling and controlling of the manufacturing in line with business demands
- Assisting in the scheduling, control, and expedition of the supply of materials and components required for production and supply of finished product to the customer.
- Operate in-house computer system (data entry, analysis, maintenance, and processing)
What are we looking for?
- Relevant recognized Third Level qualification and experience required
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Office; SAP an advantage)
- Second language an advantage
- Positive, enthusiastic and professional.
- Flexible, have attention to detail and a desire to see tasks through.
- Well organized, be able to manage distractions and be a good communicator.
- Fluent spoken & written English.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Niamh at 09064 90485
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgment email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.