What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a LOGISTICS ADMINISTRATOR for a Manufacturing client based in Co. Waterford.
You will be responsible for processing sales orders from receipt through to delivery and invoicing and will join a cross functional successful team.
This role is offered on a permanent basis.
- Process sales orders from receipt to delivery – organising transport
- Issue invoices
- Work closely with the warehouse team
- Responsible for allocating stock to orders to fulfil shipping schedules
- Maintain freight database and keep it up to date
- Produce reports on orders for shipping
- Provide cover for Production Planner as required
- Qualification in relevant discipline – Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, Transport or Manufacturing
- Strong interest in logistics, warehousing, and inventory
- Self starter who has the ability to use their initiative
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Syspro is an advantage
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.