What you need to know
We are currently recruiting for a Logistics Administrator for our client, a leading FMCG company, based in Dublin West.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic logistics team.
This is a permanent role.
- Assisting the Warehouse Administrator and logistics manager as required
- General warehouse documentation processing & management
- Using voice picking system to assign picks
- Query resolution on orders/hauliers etc.
- Organising collections
- Liaising with customer planning team on orders
- Co-ordinate Goods Inwards transport with suppliers and Logistics Manager
- Record all CHEP pallet movements on CHEP Portfolio system
- Generate CHEP balance reports for transport partners and non-compliant customers
- Updating and maintaining inventory report whilst communicating any shortages to the Logistics Manager
- Maintain clear and concise communication with Accounts and Customer Planning departments
- Acting as a back-office specialist with ability to assist customer queries
- Assisting in building and completing any reports that may be required
- To assist in ensuring that all customs and excise paperwork is checked and completed correctly
- Such other task as from time to time are advised by the Logistics Manager or Warehouse Administrator
What are we looking for
- At least 1-2 years warehouse admin experience
- Experience of warehouse management systems
- MS Office proficient
- Experience working with ERP or voice picking systems an advantage
- Good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and energetic
- Calm under pressure
Apply for this job now via link below.
We Value Your Trust.