We are currently seeking a Life and Pensions Financial Advisor (QFA) for our client, a large nationwide insurance broker. The role offers a competitive compensation package, a mobile phone and laptop. The office is based in Dublin.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Identify financial services needed with potential and existing clients
- Provide professional best advice and consultation to Life and Pension needs
- Make recommendations and provide solutions to clients requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards
- Provide ongoing service and advice to clients
- Build strong relationships
- Work to agreed standards and KPI’s
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Financial Advisor
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivated, self starter with ability to work on their own or part of a team.
- Proven successful track record in career to date.
- Previous experience in a similar Life and Pensions role
- Candidates must pass compliance and legal background checks before being selected
The successful candidate will be provided with a comprehensive training programme.