What you need to know
You will work as a Receptionist for our client in Co. Westmeath. You will be responsible for all receptionist duties and assisting with administrative duties as and when required.
This is a permanent role. The hours are; Monday to Thursday: 9:00a.m. – 5.30p.m. Friday: 9:00a.m. – 5.00p.m.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Manage the receptionist desk; answering phones & delegating calls appropriately and main point of contact for all customer queries.
- Schedule all meetings/bookings.
- Coordinate the post and logistics for the organisation.
- First point of contact for all visitors.
- Work closely with the team on administrative duties such as Dictaphone typing as and when required.
- Responsible for all office admin such as ordering stationary, printing documentation, and supporting management with ad-hoc admin tasks.
What are we looking for?
- Previous receptionist experience required.
- Ability to use the telephone operating systems and other office equipment such as faxes and photocopiers.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel essential).
- Dictaphone typing advantage.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and a professional telephone manner.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience working within a legal environment.
- Knowledge/experience of Dictaphone typing.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim on 0874086665.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.