What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a Learning & Training Specialist for our client in the Pharmaceutical industry based in Co. Carlow.
This is an 11-month FTC with an excellent salary on offer.
Your new job
- The purpose of this role is to define, develop and facilitate all learning, development and activities for the Quality Control group
- Build and maintain relationships with client groups to understand objectives and collaborate on defining learning strategies
- Conduct learning needs assessments
- Implement learning strategy/plans and monitor accordingly and identify any opportunities for continuous improvement
- Implement, maintain and continuously improve standard site learning processes
- Ensure client is consistently ready for inspection and cGMP compliance
- Support Environmental, H&S or Quality Compliance regulatory audits
- Collaborate with Global L&D to implement best practices
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- IT Proficiency 0 PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Project Management skills
- Experience in curriculum building
- Advanced level in Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong experience using visualisation tools
- Working knowledge and application of Instructional Design, Adult Learning Principles and Evaluation Methodologies
- QC experience
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Vanessa Murphy on 0874064551 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We Value Your Trust.