What you need to know
We are seeking a HR & Training Administrator for our highly successful client based in Co. Cavan.
This person will Coordinate and Support learning activities. Maintaining records, coordination of training requirements for staff and reporting. This role will also involve a large amount of administrative support of Group-wide training and development initiatives.
This is a perm role.
- Designs and delivers programs to train all levels of personnel.
- Administer Learning Management System.
- Evaluating development programmes and report on training activities
- Organise virtual classrooms
- Keeps abreast of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
- Develops in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs, including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments.
- May evaluate and/or oversee contractors or vendors develop and/or administer training programs.
- Partner closely with HR to support learning needs
- Ensure training records are accurately maintained
- Coordinate and manage internal learning communications via learning portal
- 3 – 5 years’ proven administration experience, maintaining quality and standards
- Desire to develop a career in L&D
- Experience with Learning Management System (LMS)
- Demonstrated use of MS applications
- Systems Orientated
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable managing multiple projects
- Bachelors degree desirable but not required
- Previous L&D experience
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kim at Kim@matrixrecruitment.ie
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.