What you need to know
Matrix Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for a LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST with our client based in CO. CORK.
You will collaborate and work closely with all stakeholders and proactively work to drive training activities on site.
This is a 14-month CONTRACT role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maintain the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Identify training needs
- Schedule and facilitate a variety of site training sessions as required
- Implement global, site and local training programs
- Support EHS or Quality audits as required
- Develop and maintain site training materials
- Challenge to status quo to drive continuous improvement
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Science/Engineering)
- 3 – 5 years’ experience working in a similar role within Pharmaceutical/Medical Devices environment
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office
- Experience using Learning Management System
- Knowledge of cGMP and GDP preferred
- Passionate about people development
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated candidate with excellent planning and scheduling skills
Apply for this job now by submitting your Word formatted CV to Roisin Ahern.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.