Matrix Recruitment is working with an Irish Manufacturing Client in the recruitment of a Lean Operations Consultant for a 3-6 month contract. This job is based in Midlands.
Reporting to the Managing Director the Lean Operations Consultant job will be responsible for defining, reviewing and implementing improvement methods to be used by the business. The role will drive a change in behaviours and advocate a culture of excellence. The job will look across all departments in the company, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, IT, Customer Service/Sales & Finance
You will need to have 8 – 12 Years Professional experience in a manufacturing environment with a proven track record of leading change and performance management .This role is both hands-on doing, coaching, mentoring but also having the ability to create and deploy a strategic roadmap to lead the company into market leader in their field.
- Test all current processes and ensure SOP practice is place for each department.
- Ensures all processes and systems are documented.
- Lead teams in testing functionality methods within the different departments.
- Create a framework that will facilitate setting of KPIs and daily review metrics across the business.
- Create an appropriate measurement infrastructure to drive excellence within the business.
- Build and execute an effective change management plan.
- Ensure timeliness, budget and the effectiveness of each project are adhered too.
- Set-up continuously review and execute process and systems optimization opportunities
- Collaborate with staff to create a culture of improvement and team based problem solving that delivers improved performance for the business.
- Educate and coach the company on the culture of continuous improvement and a culture of continually challenging the status quo, teamwork, sharing of best practice and strong leadership structures.
- Third level qualification or significant relevant experience in a relevant field related to processing, Six sigma, Lean management or other associated discipline.
- Development and execution of continuous improvement programmes
- Demonstrate previous Change Management, Process improvement & business transformation experience
- Highly developed decision making & problem solving skills.
- Excellent communications skills – explaining complex topics simply
- Influence others to embrace change & adopt excellent processes & practices
- Results Focused – driving initiatives to achieve business goals
- Enjoy developing People – Proven ability to coach & train; deliver messages, lead workshops, develop people in training / coaching environment.
- Capability to lead & motivate cross functional teams & engage others in this change.
- Have a genuine passion for change & enrichment of the work place utilizing world class improvement techniques
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Breda on 0906490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.