What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Lead TA Analyst for our client, a global investment banking company based in Dublin (remote at the moment).
In this job, you will work with the AIS TA department, who provides investor relations services to a set of hedge fund clients. AIS TA EMEA operate an extensive outsource model where most processing is completed in our Centres of Excellence offshore. The teams in Ireland maintain overall responsibility for all TA functions and complete oversight over all activities completed in the outsource locations.
This is a 6-month contract position initially (may be opportunity for permanency). Salary depends on experience. This job is remote for the moment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Assist in managing the process and workflow as work being done in 2 different offshore locations
- Liaise with offshore teams
- Provide complex analytics and reporting services, working to improve and automate Client Processing systems
- Manage moderate to complex external client issues and handle escalations
- Directly advise other organizational units/teams to ensure timely delivery of service, or resolution of issue
- Meet with organizational units/teams to ensure problems and issues are being addressed appropriately and that they are resolved in a timely manner
- Participate in product development, product enhancement, and system testing to ensure that products continue to accurately and efficiently process high value transactions
- Solve complex problems based on an understanding and knowledge of the intricacies of the system
- Mentor and coach more junior team members
- Integrate in-depth area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices to provide solutions to internal and external clients
- Provide support to lower-level client processing roles
- May be responsible for allocating and checking work of other team members
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 5+ years’ experience in financial services including 4+ years’ experience in Investor/Transfer Agency Services
- Experience dealing with large institutional clients including at least 2+ years’ experience in Alternative Investment Services and with hedge fund clients preferred
- Good understanding of trading, account openings, reconciliations
- Experience dealing with offshore locations
- Experience managing process flows and in client servicing
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.