What you need to know
Your new job
Our client a thriving and long-established SME with a global presence are currently seeking a Senior Power Supply Design Engineer for their South- East Facility. The company are developing power supplies for Industrial, IT, Household, Medical, Electro- mobility, and solar applications. Providing customized solutions in these sectors is a key part of strategy. The company need an expert in Power Electronics who would be able to design a power supply by selecting the correct convertor topology, establish and verify the circuit diagram by simulation and prototyping.
This position will report to the MD. This is a Permanent role with an extremely attractive financial package.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Design and development of power supply circuits from 10 watts up to kilowatts.
- Design and construction of high frequency transformers and inductors.
- Trouble shoot effectively and debug designs.
- Lead layout, construction, and work with the test engineers during qualification of the related products.
- Establish price options and calculators.
- Mentor engineers, contribute to design review.
- Perform FMEA.
What are we looking for?
- Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- In depth knowledge and understanding of analogue power electronic circuits and magnetic circuits.
- Expert in design and development of AC/ DC or DC/ DC convertor low to high power.
- Good theoretical understanding of common convertor topologies.
- Strong personality, enjoys a challenge, can do attitude, flexible and attentive to detail.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Kieran McKeown on 051-353825.
We Value Your Trust.