What you need to know
We are currently seeking a Lead AML Analyst for our client, a global investment banking company based in Dublin (remote at the moment).
As a Lead Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring that investors comply with the Irish anti-money laundering guidelines.
This is a 6-month contract position initially. Salary depends on experience. This job is remote for the moment.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare client profiles for new clients and existing clients
- Carry out AML Investor account reviews, AML application, financial sanction screenings and independent research
- Perform anti-money laundering checks in line with AML policies and procedures
- Ensure due diligence when onboarding new clients
- Researches and gathers information to prepare a basic report for a new client
- Leverage online tools, independent research or collaborates directly with the relationship manager
- Sign off Investor AML files to ensure they are completed to the required standard
- Amend existing client profiles when needed
- Assist with administrative tasks when applicable
- Conduct QSS real time scans to check information in the client profile and verify ownership against the database.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders for information gathering purposes, as needed
- Contribute to the achievement of team goals
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to Compliance and Senior Management
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred
- Experience in trading, brokerage, fraud or law preferred
- Fully familiar with the Irish AML/KYC Laws and Regulations
- In-depth understanding of typical legal structures including hedge funds, special purpose vehicles, partnerships, trusts, and charities
- Familiarity with public sources of information across most jurisdictions (stock exchanges, regulators, company registers)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications in particular Excel
- Experience in working to tight deadlines, with an ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.