What you need to know
Our client is a long-established company based in the Midlands who are energizing their business. The role is quite specific and outside the traditional type of role that we fill. The job is a Land Use Manager that will report into the Head of Land and Habitats.
This is a Contract role for between 12- 18 months and has a very attractive salary and benefits package.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Maximize commercial revenue and manage the amenity facilities.
- Ensure the company fulfils its obligations as a land-owner subject to regulations and licenses.
- Manage title registration for future use projects.
- Estate management activity to include compliance, stakeholder relations, boundary management, security, care and maintenance, fire prevention and fire- fighting.
- Develop future land use strategy, develop commercial land registrations.
- Manage stakeholder engagement to develop commercial propositions,
- Set up budget for this estate management cost centre.
What are we looking for?
- 10 years experience within Estate management, compliance, semi state or construction.
- Strong in cost project and stakeholder management within a matrix organization structure.
- Proven track record, effective communicator.
- High level of attention to detail.
Apply for this job now by emailing your WORD formatted CV to Kieran.
We Value Your Trust.