What you need to know
You will work as the Laboratory Supervisor for our client, a highly successful and established Pharmaceutical company in Co. Westmeath.
You will be responsible for providing support to the Biopharm department by providing management and direction to a group of laboratory staff and resources for project activities and needs and overseeing daily operations to monitor quality and project timeliness.
This is a permanent role.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Management & Supervision of a team of analysts
- Design experimental study and participate in technical troubleshooting
- Review data for technical quality and compliance protocols, SOPs & methods.
- Preparation and implementation SOPs and company operational policies
- Ensuring adherence & making recommendations to quality system improvements.
- Assist in client and regulatory authority audits.
- Coordinate and prioritize project activities with internal functional groups & support functions.
- Preparation, review & approval of study protocols, project status reports. Final study reports & other project-related technical documents.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree level in Chemistry & Biochemistry
- Experience working with a Senior Analytical level with responsibility for supervision or mentoring of staff.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech or analytical contract laboratory industries. (GMP experience required)
- Stability/QC/analytical R&D/project and program management
- Full understanding of GMP, client SOPs, ICH guidelines, EP & USP requirements.
- Knowledge of techniques such as HPLC, UPLC, Electrophoresis (CE, iCE, SDS-PAGE), ELISA, spectrophotometry.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Aoife.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.