What you need to know
You will work as a Laboratory Supervisor for our client, a highly successful and ambitious pharmaceutical company in Co. Westmeath.You will be responsible for the day to day management of the small molecule laboratory and will have direct supervision of the highly qualified technical team.
Your new job
You will manage the allocation of resources and associated budgets for projects, as well as coordinate projects internally with support functions within the organisation.
This is a permanent job with fantastic growth prospects. The successful candidate will not only have the chance to develop their career, but they will also receive a generous financial bonus upon completion of their probationary period.
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for the maintenance and improvements to QMS and QC testing
- Preparation and implementation of SOPs and company operational policies
- Attendance to management meetings and provide support to senior management
- Provide direct supervision and technical troubleshooting support to the laboratory staff
- Direct involvement in APQR reports
- Review and approve laboratory investigations, deviations, QA facility and data audits
- Full responsibility for the QC Laboratory to include:
- Analysis of raw materials, final product and stability
- Method transfer and validation
- Qualification, maintenance and calibration of lab equipment
- Responsible for laboratory budgets and resources
- Supervision, training and mentoring of staff
- Ensuring raw material/final project material safety data sheets
What are we looking for?
- 3rd Level Degree in Science related discipline
- Management experience in the pharmaceutical/analytical laboratory, including direct supervision of technical staff
- Ability to demonstrate broad GMP and Regulatory experience in the pharma industry
- Experience in the introduction of new products/method transfer/process validations
- Working knowledge of analytical instrumentation including HPLC, GCMS, LCMS, IC, AA, ICP
- Strong communication and team player skills.
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Gareth on 090 6490485.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applications we can only reply to applicants suitable for the position. In the interest of protecting your data and informing you of your rights we will notify you should we retain your information by issuing an acknowledgement email and a request for consent where not already expressly given.
We Value Your Trust.