What you need to know
You will work as a Laboratory Supervisor for our client, a HPRA audited facility in the production of veterinary products. They are an Irish owned business who have innovation, quality and excellence at the core of their business and are based in Galway.
As the Laboratory Supervisor you will be responsible for the full management of the QC Laboratory and will participate at management meeting also deal with the day to day routine activities.
This is a permanent job.
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for the QMS and QC Testing Lab
- Attendance to management meetings
- Maintenance and improvements to QMS
- Full responsibility for the QC Laboratory to include:
- Analysis of raw materials, final product and stability
- Method transfer and validation
- Qualification, maintenance and calibration of lab equipment
- Responsible for lab budgets
- Supervision, training and mentoring of staff
- Ensuring raw material/final project material safety data sheets
- Liaising with QP to ensure GMP is maintained
- Direct involvement in APQR reports
- Preparation and involvement in HPRA audits
What are we looking for?
- Degree in Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
- 5 years experience in QC Lab with strong HPLC and GC experience
- Experience in development of QMS
- Broad regulatory experience in the pharma industry
- Experience in the introduction of new products/method transfer/process validations
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Michelle on 090 6490485.
Matrix Recruitment Group is committed to providing a professional service where all CVs are kept confidential and will not be submitted to any clients without candidate’s knowledge or consent. By applying, you are giving consent for Matrix Recruitment to contact you about this job.