What you need to know
Would you like to work for a leading manufacturing company here in Co. Offaly?
My client has an opportunity for a Laboratory Quality Coordinator for their facility
You will report into the AVS Production Manager
This is a permanent job!
Your new job
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Responsible for quality document control
- Review of test reports and test plans
- Responsible for service activities, creating quotations and raising PO’s
- Assist Lab Lead in Implementation of INAB policies & audits
- Oversee complaints, corrective and preventive actions
- Assist in the formulation of written policies/ quality and test procedures
- Participate in validation of new equipment and test methods.
- Integrate Lab test procedures
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the AVS Production Manager
What are we looking for?
- Training and knowledge of ISO17025 standard advantageous
- 3rd level Qualification in Engineering/Science or related discipline
- Previous experience in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing/Laboratory
- Strong analytical skills, including statistical analysis is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and customer service experience
Apply for this job now or get in touch with Lisa Egan on 087-4056165
We Value Your Trust.